Monday 10 November 2008

Make a Moving Mouth Puppet!

You might imagine making a moving mouth puppet is tricky, but it's really not, and now it's even easier because I've designed my own simple pattern for a moving mouth puppet!

pattern

It's a 14 page PDF which you can buy from my Etsy store

Using the pattern you can make a troll or lion puppet, or use it as a base for your own creation!
As well as the full size pattern the PDF pattern includes step by step instructions, photographs and diagrams.

simple-trolls-group-2

They're lots of fun to make, and play with!

While probably not being up to a professional standard for a mouth puppet, because of the flexable foam mouthplate they are very expressive puppets!

groupshot

If you want to try out one of my patterns before you buy, check out my free patterns on the Extras page!

No comments: