Tuesday 1 September 2009

Nelly the Hedgehog

The British Hedgehog Preservation Society Recently held a limmerick contest, I decided to illustrated my limmerick, just for fun:
nelly-the-hedgehog

I really liked the design of Nelly and so I made her into a plush toy!
nelly2

Soon she met a friend called Henry too.
nelly-and-henry

Nelly and Henry are off to entertain the folks at the BHPS, but if you like them, you can make your very own hedgehog from the Nelly the Hedgehog sewing pattern which is avaliable now in my Etsy store.
nelly3
Nelly is a very easy pattern so anyone should be able to make her.


Of course Having made plush toy Nelly, a vector graphic of her was soon to follow.
nellyx4

I used it on the pattern cover but it's also available on t-shirts from Red Bubble.

Half of all profits from Nelly patterns and t-shirts will go to the BHPS.

No comments: